1. Hi there Guest :)

To use the full features of our Support Community, including searching, chatting and asking questions, please sign up for a free account on the right or log in.

Am I contagious? Is this shedding?

Discussion in 'About My Outbreaks' started by Fanny, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Fanny

Fanny Newbie

I was diagnosed 20 years ago. I've been married for 16, and my husband has never contracted anything. I haven't had sores since my first OB, but every now and then I have a feeling like sunburn on the back of my thigh. What is this, and am I contagious when I have this feeling?
  2. FaithRN

FaithRN Newbie

I was wondering the same thing...

From what i understand...no one really knows if you're shedding when you feel the burning/tingling, etc. I was infected late october and have had those feelings on a daily basis with no ob's tho. I've not been abiding by any 'rules' to prevent ob's either. I have two jobs, go to school, drink acohol and coffee, etc and have not had an ob. So who knows what the tingling means! It does not precipitate an ob for me personally. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this matter. Ciao.

FaithRN