1. Hi there Guest :)

To use the full features of our Support Community, including searching, chatting and asking questions, please sign up for a free account on the right or log in.
  1. wizard of oz

wizard of oz Active Member

i used to mass produce cannabis oil as i was a grower and well i had a genital out break and being wasted thought what the hell and rubbed some on my junk.i was worried it might rub off so i coverd with a bandaid for about a week.
    15 years now and no more out breaks although i get cold sores on my lip still.
    Did some re search and found out that thc lowers imunities so i ,m sorta wondering if its some thing else thats benificial about oils as peppermint ,orogano etc oilks are made the same way as i made mine.
    After researching how the oils work, apparantly it affects the skin and stops replication of the virus and eventually the ganglia runs out so to speak.
    Was wondering if anyone has had a similer experiance or has any thoughts on the matter.
    Also is there a spell check,i cant seem to find it lol.
    Chears
  2. GntiNh

GntiNh Staff Member

• Super Moderator
    Interesting idea.

There isn't a spell check - wish there was lol. The only way to do it is to write your post in Word or another spell checking programme and then copy and paste.
  3. wizard of oz

just wanted to say that the previouse post is in no way whatsoever a promotion of illegal substances.i am no longer involved with illegal substances.
  4. wizard of oz

well ive decided that this free information is like too free and nobody appreciates it so im gonna remove it if i can.who believes a silly old stoner anyway
  5. wizard of oz

Well im in a better mood at the moment so ill tell anybody reading that its actually hash oil i,m talking about,made from marijuana,not oil made from hemp seeds.
  6. kdai117

kdai117 Newbie

I'm gonna try a tinksure on my next outbreak. I've read on quate a few places that it can help. good to hear from someone else that it worked for them.
  7. rootbeer

rootbeer Newbie

I believe you 100%. Cannabis oil has also shown amazing affects for treating skin cancers. I've been thinking about trying this for my own herpes and was surprised to find someone else on this forum thinking about it! Good post!
  8. kdai117

kdai117 Newbie

Hey Wizard, have you been tested recently?do you think that you were cured or it just sent it into hiding or whatever? Did you strain your tinksure before you used it or do you think that matters? I have soooo many questions about this for you!
  9. wizard of oz

Yes I strained it.I have been informed that I can not make any statements saying that I have been cured unless I can prove one way or another and as the antibodies will stay in my system a blood test wont work and I have no more lesions to swab.Here is a possible explanation.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3018134
    This study was undertaken to determine the effect of micromolar concentrations of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9-THC) on herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) replication in vitro. Virus-infected Vero cells pretreated for 24 h with 10(-5) M- or 10(-6) M-Delta-9-THC yielded 100-fold increases in infectious extracellular virus. Transmission electron microscopy of drug-treated cells revealed plasma membrane dissolution, distension of the smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum, and the appearance of macrovacuoles in the cytoplasm containing aggregates of virus. These results suggest that Delta-9-THC enhances the release of HSV-2 by perturbing cellular membranes in virus-infected cells.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6255077
    Both herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) failed, in an identical fashion to replicate and produce extensive c.p.e. in human cell monolayer cultures which were exposed (8 h before infection, at infection, or 8 h p.i.) to various concentrations of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol. Similar results were obtained with a plaque assay utilizing confluent monkey cells. Possible mechanisms for this antiviral activity are discussed.
    It says further on that a topical treatment would be neccessary.I think that its possible that the infected cells released all the virus and then they could not replicate.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  10. kdai117

kdai117 Newbie

Working for me!

So I stated to do this and I have had pretty good results. I have been having pretty constant outbreaks since I was diagnosed about a month and a half ago. They acyclovir cream help, but the valtrex pills didn't do much for me. This has really helped my outbreaks. I start applying my oil as soon as I have a sign of an outbreak and apply it to the area once or twice a day, My blisters didn't even pop and they kinda just faded away. I like that it's natural anyway so I will continue to use this method, and maybe they will never come back! I will update you all later, but I'm really liking this!
  11. Lmac

Lmac Newbie

I am going to try the hash oil. I saw a video on how it cured a guys skin cancer in four weeks, gone! Imagine what else hash oil can do!

<3
  12. WhataChick

WhataChick Active Member

So you just take that blackish/yellowish oil and put it on yyour genital? Do you HAVE to be having an outbreak for this to work or?
  13. wizard of oz

Hi WhataChick,As far as I can tell from research you must apply to an ob for it to work.It kills the virus by stopping replication and I think the only way to get to the virus is if it is present and trying to replicate.I have posted the research on the previous page.As you appear to be lucky enough not to have recurrent obs it would be hard to say if it worked or not and in your case I would say if it aint broke dont try and fix it untill a proven cure is availiable.Perhaps you have been vaccinated for chicken pox ? and you had vzv antibodies present already which recent research has shown to be helpfull, but this is unproven as yet and remains a touchy subject.
    I,m not saying the oil doesn't work, but it is unproved untill someone else with recurrent obs has tried it and it worked.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  14. wizard of oz

Almost 4000 views now, and still no one has tried this and said it worked or didn't work apart from kdai and me.
  15. fh12

fh12 Active Member

Wizard of Oz, I would like to try this but what exactly do I buy?? I am in the San Francisco area so I am sure I can buy it somewhere. Is there something specific I want or is it just hash oil?
  16. Totally

Totally Member

yes, where do you get it? and exactly what is it called? with no spellcheck here, it looks confusing. Please type clearly for the rest of us. Thanks!
  17. wizard of oz

Well ,if you google hash oil there's rather a lot of information about how to make it.As to how to get it,Ask a Mexican drug lord,lol.Seriously I don't know how the American pot smoking scene operates.I'm a bit worried that if I say how to make it on this web site it could be taken as innapropiate.Sorry about my poor spelling and sorry I cant help you more with your questions.I just thought that logistically someone with herpes would have access to to marijuana and alcohol or methylated spirits.
  18. shadowkat83

shadowkat83 Newbie

how long after you started using the oil did you notice that they stopped appearing? Did you do that every day till it stopped? And how long now have you been w/out an outbreak?
  19. wizard of oz

I had about 6 outbreaks a year in the same area from age 20 to 30 and it was always linked to emotional distress.I left the oil on the outbreak for about a week {covered with a band-aid]and the sores were gone when I removed the band -aid.It was 15 to 20 years ago and I haven't had a genital out break since.I only joined this website as I got several cold sores[lip] last year after sun exposure.I was in a new country and didn't want to risk breaking the law so treated with a tea bag instead.After searching on the net I noticed that someone has made a tincture and treated cold sores some years ago.The difference with the product is a tincture is diluted in alcohol and pure oil has had the alcohol evaporated.
  20. shadowkat83

shadowkat83 Newbie

Okay, my husband has been using the hash oil for about a week now, when he started noticing that there were white spots where the outbreak used to be. Is that normal?