1. To search, chat and ask questions, please join us (it's free) or log in.

CELLFOOD oxygen treatment is working

Discussion in 'Herpes Treatment Zone' started by trialanderror, Apr 24, 2007.

1. trialanderror

trialanderror Newbie

So, I've been taking this "high performance oxygen/nutritional supplement" known as Cellfood for about 3 months now, and it is the first product that has positively ended my active symptoms. I've tried just about everything, including Valtrex, an array of herbal supplements, topical treatments, and dietary changes.

This is not an ad. I really have nothing to gain except the feeling of helping people out. I just joined this form the other day after having looked at it for who knows how long--at least 3 years by now. That's how long I've been trying every plausibly popular or effective herpes product on the internet. I was compelled to post this the other day after having laid off the Cellfood for about 4 weeks to try one of the most hyped-up supplements on the market, Resveratrol.

The reason I decided to stop the Cellfood was because it wasn't really alleviating my external symptoms--and by symptoms, let it be known that I've never had a sore or blister or anything like that. My symptoms for 4 years have been nothing but varying degrees of rashes and "micro-lesions" and little bumps. Red and pink discoloration here and there--notably under the skin. I know the virus is active when my skin feels like there's something crawling beneath it. My skin will get slightly pink and then peel. That's about it. It still sucks, and even during the time that I was taking Cellfood, I still had the "permanent" (?) discoloration in certain spots. The difference was--and this is how I know that the Cellfood was actually doing something--was that I never had any tingling or active symptoms while taking it. Indeed, after about 3 months on the Cellfood, even the chronically pink parts of my skin were starting to fade, a little. Anyway, about 2 weeks after I stopped the Cellfood and started taking Resveratrol, I began to have ACTIVE symptoms. Part of me thought that maybe the symptoms were indicative of a Resveratrol-induced "die-off" reaction, but I no longer think this is the case. The reason is because, just a couple days ago, I went back on the Cellfood (it was essentially an experiment at this point), and now the active symptoms are basically stopped, and the places where I was beginning to break out are returning to normal. In other words, I now know for sure that Cellfood HAS been suppressing the virus all along to an extent that I have ZERO active symptoms while taking Cellfood.

My herpes is now simply a matter of removing the discoloration this virus has caused that seems to be permanent, though I think I can beat it by discovering the right TOPICAL treatment, while Cellfood takes care of things from the inside. If you're wondering, Cellfood is an oxygen treatment, but supposedly it's the best one on the market, with patented technology. Just Google it. NuScience Corporation is legit and states that their Cellfood is the number one oxygen and nutritional supplement in the world. This very well may be true. The company is in like 50+ countries. The first regimen I tried when I first got this virus some 4 years ago was the "Never an Outbreak" program with DMSO and hydrogen peroxide. I never stuck it out. I don't know if it really works or even if it's safe. I don't think it is. If you read the literature behind Cellfood, you'll find that what makes it unique is that it GENERATES oxygen within your body by neutralizing free radicals (O+) with O- molecules from the Cellfood, thus creating O2 gas, which your body can use. In effect, Cellfood kills two birds with one stone: it removes free radicals and makes oxygen gas molecules out of them. H2O2, ozone, and all the other oxygen therpaies I think might actually be dangerous for you because many of those oxygen species CREATE (dangerous) free radicals in the process of generating oxygen gas. The sciencific literature behind Cellfood is not as thorough as I'd like, but I'm willing to overlook that considering that Cellfood is the ONLY product that has effectively ended my symptoms.

So... has anyone else had success with Cellfood? I encourage people to try it and report back if it works. NuScience Corporation provides a lot of literature backing up the product. I guess what I'm trying to say is: If you think oxygenation is a means to eliminate herpes (and improve health), check out Cellfood because it's basically the leading oxygen product on the market. You can buy it off the internet. The cheapest place is LuckyVitamin.com--you can get it here for $20/bottle, which will last you about a month. I encourage people to read up on it and provide input. There's an audio interview with the vice president of the corportation on this website:

http://www.oxywave.com/paullamon/

I found it really interesting.
  2. WaxedWrong

WaxedWrong Active Member

im kind of confused you said
    ""My symptoms for 4 years have been nothing but varying degrees of rashes and "micro-lesions" and little bumps. Red and pink discoloration here and there--notably under the skin. I know the virus is active when my skin feels like there's something crawling beneath it. My skin will get slightly pink and then peel. That's about it. It still sucks, and even during the time that I was taking Cellfood, I still had the "permanent" (?) discoloration in certain spots. --I now know for sure that Cellfood HAS been suppressing the virus all along to an extent that I have ZERO active symptoms while taking Cellfood.""

you were taking this stuff and still had the color= so wouldnt that mean that it really wasnt working at 100%?

also- free radicals, and co2 cant get rid of herpes. you would need your body to "lyse" them and oxygen doesnt do anything for that.
    its possible that the treatment itself, if making the rest of your body healther, which in turn is causing you to have less outbreaks, since better immune systems fight off things better.
  3. aliveandok

aliveandok Member

I started taking Cell food as well. Been on it under a week. I did the therapy as directed - 8 drops in purified water 2 to 3 times a day.

Warning: I experienced what the called a "healing crisis" for 2 days. I felt like I had a really bad flu. My joints ached. I had a fever. My throat got swollen. I had bloodly mucas comin out. I had splitting headaches for 2 days. I was so weak and even my organs seemed to hurt. Yep it was bad. I could barely sleep from the pain.

I'm a big alternative medicine fan and I agree though this is a detox. Things get very bad (stiring up and cleaning out past wrongs) before things become better.

I made it through and am staring again on 1 drop and will try slowly to build up to 8 drops.

Cell food has been used in cancer as well (which they are starting to believe is a nasty virus like herpes). I will report back in a few months how I'm doing.
  4. aliveandok

aliveandok Member

See above. Accidently double posted.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011