1. Hi there Guest :)

    To use the full features of our Support Community, including searching, chatting and asking questions, please sign up for a free account on the right or log in.

???????????How do I get Valtrex??????????

Discussion in 'Just signed up? Say hello here!' started by buildingbridges, Feb 26, 2009.

  1. Hi Everyone,

    My name is Liz. I posted here before and I need some help. I haven't had an out break since last November but every once in awhile I get irritation and pain. (I have HSV-2). It's getting to be almost every day pain. My question is: how do I get Valtrex with out a prescription or better yet without health care? Last time I paid $35 for 15 pills!! I couldn't believe it.

    Since this STD is so secretive and America hides all of us in the closet and forgets about us and teaches us not to talk about it because its "shameful".. I'm suffering and we're all suffering. Doesn't make since that this isn't just a pill you can get over the counter? All they are trying to do is make money off our suffering and track the statistics (which in my book are just getting worst!)

    So, I need help. And I need medication. I would like to go with one day without pain. Can you help me? I'm willing to pay you for your pills. I have paypal, I'm willing to meet up (I'm in Orange County), anything. If that doesn't work... please let me know where I can go or what I can do to get some medication.

    Thank you,


    [email address removed by admin]
  2. MsLucy

    MsLucy Well-Known Member

    What you're asking (for someone to resell their prescription meds to you) is illegal.

    You can't get Valtrex without a prescription. If you can't afford it, ask your dr to prescribe Acyclovir instead. You can get that at any WalMart or numerous other locations for $4.00 without insurance.
  3. wrestler84

    wrestler84 Member

    First off that's totally illegal.

    But secondly, $35 for 15 pills? I wish I was so lucky. My health insurance is super high deductible so I paid over $300 for the bottle of 30 my doctor gave me last time i wen tin (I was happy for it though, since it meant I didn't have to also pay for another visit the next few times I felt an outbreak coming on).

    If money is an issue ask your doctor to prescribe Aclyovir instead.
  4. sweetheart87

    sweetheart87 Active Member

    Seriously I can't believe you are asking people to sell their drugs to you...that's first illegal, and no one is going to want to sell their Valtrex when it is expenisive.

    If you are on a tight buget just ask your doctor to prescribe aclyvior...it's super cheap..you can get it at Wal-mart for $4.
  5. gotitsowhat

    gotitsowhat Well-Known Member

    Further explanation of above posts

    Accyclovir is the same thing as Valtrex; it just requires that you take more pills. So if you can't afford Valtrex, ask the doctor to change the prescription to Accyclovir.

    I only use my Valtrex for emergencies, that is, when an outbreak is very severe. Most of the time, I prefer natural remedies because they allow my body to develop its own antibodies which helps me have fewer outbreaks and less severe ones. I have used Dynamaclear with great success. It is applied directly to the sore at the height of the outbreak and shortens the healing time and also helps prevent future outbreaks. I also take vitamin C and I take lysine when I feel an outbreak coming on. I take ginseng capsules every day and I believe that has helped a lot.
  6. HC-Support-Team

    HC-Support-Team Staff Member

    • Administrator
    Warning regarding this thread

    Selling or providing prescription drugs without a license is illegal and not permitted on our forum (including in posts and other forum activity). If any member acts against this policy they will need to be banned.

    Thank you for your attention and understanding.

    ~ Admin