1. Hi there Guest :)

To use the full features of our Support Community, including searching, chatting and asking questions, please sign up for a free account on the right or log in.

My personal cure

Discussion in 'Personal Experience with Herpes' started by Just a Visitor, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Just a Visitor

Just a Visitor Newbie

First, no two people are exactly alike. My genital herpes outbreaks where from about once a month to now zero.

My solution - mega doses of garlic. I read somewhere that a person cured their warts with garlic intake as well as warding off mosquito bites. So I thought it may work with herpes being both warts and herpes are a virus form.

In between meals I took three refined extract pills (Wal-Mrt brand) each day along with two raw crushed cloves each day, for three months. I'm at month six and still no outbreaks.

I eat peanuts, chocolate, wear jeans, high job stress, etc... no outbreaks.

Is it permanent? I don't know yet.

The only reason I am here is in hopes that it may help someone else also.:)
  2. scared_little_girl

scared_little_girl Member

I haven't done any of that that you are talking about, but I must ask. With the massive intake of Garlic don't you smell like Garlic?? I am in no way trying to be rude, but I know that when I eat enough of it I smell like it. and people notice.

As for my "cure" I have a serious case of the F*C* Its! I have 5 kids, a high stress job, a high stress husband, a high stress PTA and still 8 months in I am still OB free!! Haven't had one since my 1st OB.
  3. anna99

anna99 Active Member

Scared little girl? Not!

Hey SLG, i love this post, cracking up! Your attitude shines and as one who also lives high stress everything and gets off on it, I'm gonna try the F*C* It cure too. lol
  4. gotitsowhat

gotitsowhat Well-Known Member

My own experience...

Garlic seems to be good for just about everything. It kills bacteria and viruses, lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol...so why not herpes?

I eat a lot of garlic, usually raw. I may go over to Walmart and get some capsules, too.

I do find that, if I eat a lot of garlic, it becomes necessary to eat a lot of parsley, too. That helps the odor thing. The chlorophyll in parsley seems to cancel out the odor.
  5. daisydew

daisydew Member

I remember seeing some odorless garlic pills at a health food store. Maybe you could give those a try? Garlic upsets my stomach so I don't think I can try this remedy : (
  6. tRuleybLessed

tRuleybLessed Newbie

To the F*c* it Queen

That's so funny, I've been accustomed to just smiling and nodding, and saying ok, then completely forgetting what just happened.
    This customer at my job got stupid with me.She was persistant after I already tried to help her and explain the policies and why I couldn't do what she wanted. Finally I just kept nodding, saying ok, and just stared at her. she got so mad. it was so funny.
    thats my way of just saying F it.
    :mrgreen:
  7. sunshine83

sunshine83 Newbie

Great! I'll try this

I am going to the store right now to get some garlic softgels and pills. i will try any natural treatment cure. I am so fed up with monthly outbreaks. I fell like it is just one continuous soar that never goes away. I've been researching all day for natural remedies. At least to lessen the Ob's and painful soarness. I hate herpes... be gone now!!
  8. lifesstillgood

lifesstillgood Active Member

The F*** it cure works for me. I just dont care that I have this. Its no big deal.
  9. blu3143

blu3143 Newbie

haha the f*** it cure works for me too. I had monthly outbreaks when I first got this and I worried and stressed about it constantly. When I finally realized that I should just say F*** it and DELIBERATELY try to push it out of my mind my obs decreased significantly and now I haven't had one in over a year yay! I think the power of positive thinking is greater then we think. I also like to eat a lot of garlic though too tho lol so who knows. I know that garlic definitely does have antiviral and antibacterial properties.
  10. livemindfully

livemindfully Newbie

Has anyone here tried the Dynamiclear with good results? They sure hype it up on the website. I think I'm going to order it. I really do like the f a w k i t cure as well! I know that I was feeling a whole lot better when I was reading Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now. I left it in the car the for the past few days and my anxiety has returned. Marriage troubles certainly don't help either. Also, the condition of my house right now is reflecting the state of my mind. Comments, anyone?
  11. lifesstillgood

lifesstillgood Active Member

The brain is more powerful than people realize. I don't know if anyone has read any of the books regarding the law of attraction but it is very eye opening. Negative energy brings negative results. Positive energy brings positive results. If you are going to sit and think about the negativity of having herpes it will have a negative effect on your body. Look at the effect stress has on peoples bodies in the way of migraines, ulcers, heart pain, muscle tension, depression and on and on.
  12. shady

shady Newbie

love it!

readin ur experiences reli helps... thnx gyz ;) kinda givz me hope for the future x
  13. shady

shady Newbie

:(

i jus gta outbreak :(
  14. madison007

madison007 Active Member

i'm taking garlic too...

but i didn't think to take so much...i love it so i'll definitely up the ante. as for dynamiclear, i bought some last week and i'm waiting in vain for it to arrive...i'm not expecting a miracle but anything that might help is worth a try...damn first outbreaks!!!! haahaha
  15. madison007

madison007 Active Member

i just got my...

dynamiclear and i hardly had any stinging and if i don't see results by tomorrow morning i'm sending it back!
  16. shady

shady Newbie

17. TSRMija

TSRMija Newbie

same here. :/ so does fresh onion!
  18. HopeN4

HopeN4 Newbie

F*** It Boosts The Immune System, Garlic is Good Too

I was studying various herbs for a project and came across how Garlic was introduced to England Long ago.

When the Romans Attacked the soldiers put garlic cloves in between their toes, therefore, they fell out all over northern Europe. Maybe that's why it stinks so bad.

Garlic has been known for thousands of years to be the ultimate anti viral herb.

Then there is the F*** it cure. I am going to give credence to this.

I got a chance to view some work of Nick Hall Ph.D

Get this, he is a psychoneuroimmunologst. A WHAT?

He studied psychology, immunology and their relations, he also wrestled alligators and participated in Endurance Races.

His work revolves around the study of the body, the mind and how they relate together and effect your health. I can't quote it here but he does say something like if things get really bad you must think of something worse, that isn't happening, and be grateful that your only dealing with XXX.

The mind relaxes and the body relaxes and therefore, allows the immune system to function effectively.

There you go, that is why F*** It Works! :cool:
  19. Enchanted

Enchanted Newbie

I actually take a regiment of a multivitamin, cod liver, and vitamin C and haven't received any outbreaks after I was diagnosed ... pretty much anything that boosts your immune system is gonna prevent outbreaks
  20. sweetheart87

sweetheart87 Active Member

Well that does sound weird!!! But i have been taking daily supplement and lysine and i haven't had a OB since my 1st OB. I have a stressful job, and i have been getting harrassed by the guy who gave me the herp..and i still have no OBs...I don't know if this is luck but hey whatever works for you.