1. To search, chat and ask questions, please join us (it's free) or log in.

proAlgaZyme

Discussion in 'Herpes Treatment Zone' started by clarke53, Jan 11, 2011.

1. clarke53

clarke53 Member

ok so i got my order of proAlgaZyme yesterday ive taken 2 doses it doesn't taste bad has a little after taste ill keep taking it and keep everyone informed keep fingers crossed.
  2. JBnATL

JBnATL Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes please keep us updated. I saw a video about two HIV guys who took it and improved dramatically.

Good luck!
    JB
  3. soul5821

soul5821 Active Member

hello!!! we still waiting!!!
  4. Almosthere

Almosthere Member

good man for those two guys i think it took 6 weeks so get a blood test done for antibodies level after 2 months and let us know. goodluck with this.
  5. johnny5

johnny5 Newbie

Good man. I really hope it works. If this works, we need to tell everyone.
  6. clarke53

clarke53 Member

hey guys well its been 5 days now i have oral herpes i get obs on the inside of lips i get the shallow lesions right after i started the ProAlgaZyme i got and ob left lower lip so i got my h_balm out and applyed it so 2 days later i have obs across center lower lip so im not sure if i should continue taking this or not maybe ill stop for a couple days till ob clear up and try again.
  7. johnny5

johnny5 Newbie

I would continue taking it. It might be forcing the virus out of dormancy, so it can kill it. I heard some of the natural stuff does that. I would continue taking it if I were you.
  8. clarke53

clarke53 Member

ok so i finished one bottle a 8 day supply my out breaks have stooped so thats a good thing will continue i have 3 bottles to go if i don't have a ob from now till im finished with the 3 bottles ill order more i have obs often so ill know if its working or not sometimes you can just tell you have herpes with out having obs so ill keep you ,posted every few days fingers crossed
  9. soul5821

soul5821 Active Member

Thanks for the update, looks like ur ob healed quickly, I have so much hope on this... please don't forget to keep us updating, tell us how u feel, better, more energy?..
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  10. clarke53

clarke53 Member

woke up this morning with a new ob this one is on the out side of the mouth i don't get them out side much most are inside i think ive had 3 on outside in 4 years i get them often inside of lip hope this is a good sign
  11. soul5821

soul5821 Active Member

As johnny5 said: It may making the virus to come out of dormancy, I hope this ob heal quick as the one before...
  12. Dismas

Dismas Newbie

I am also very interested in your results.
    Many years to you.
  13. clarke53

clarke53 Member

ok so almost done with second bottle i really don't feel its doing any good i have 2 more bottles to go ill finish them and see what happens
  14. Almosthere

Almosthere Member

Are you still having OBs? Since you started taking Proalgazyme out of total days how many days were you OB free?
  15. johnny5

johnny5 Newbie

I would call the company and see if anyone has had really good results with hsv1 taking that and how long did it take on average, if they say yes. They are supposedly not allowed to say cure if it did cure anyone, because they get shutdown. Because the Fda states only a drug can cure you. But that might be bullshit. If this doesn't work, I don't want you to spend any more money. So someone else should try something else. Are you getting more obs on this stuff than you usually get or is there no change?
  16. clarke53

clarke53 Member

ive had more obs while on this than befor. like i said i have two bottles left im going to keep on with it see what happens but not looking good
  17. Almosthere

Almosthere Member

I suggest Call and speak to one of their doctors/representatives and see what they say. Dont expect miracles man it might take sometime before it starts showing good results. Have a talk with them on how it is supposed to work on Herpes rather than HIV before giving it up.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  18. johnny5

johnny5 Newbie

Well thank you for trying it. Hopefully, things will change. I really appreciate you trying and I bet a lot of people on this forum do as well. I have a lot of respect for you. I'm trying to get my stepsister to get my other stepsister to try Cantron. In fact, I need to call her tomorrow. Maybe after you are done, try that coconut oil. That person on the forum that posted it said they had good results. The only thing we can do is have people try different things and see if anything works. This is just a theory... But I heard that the reason the immune system can't kill herpes is because it hides. Maybe that's why you are having more obs, because it's drawing it out, so the immune system can kill it. I don't know. I really want this virus eradicated. All we can do is hope.
  19. johnny5

johnny5 Newbie

Hey Clarke, it might actually be working. I read somewhere that when herpes is dormant, the immune system can't fight it. So it might be making it active so the immune system can kill it. That might be why you are having more obs. I heard that's why herpes can't be killed, because it hides from the immune system. So maybe it's a good thing you are having more obs. I would keep taking it. Do some research or call the company. Also, someone posted a forum that people that had herpes for a long time have been cured over time without doing anything. There's still a lot that's not known about the virus. I would call the company and see if anyone's took it.
  20. username1

username1 Member

How is it going for you?