1. To search, chat and ask questions, please join us (it's free) or log in.

Scenario for uncircumcised male

Discussion in 'Herpes Symptoms' started by yahoo, Jan 18, 2011.

1. yahoo

yahoo Newbie

Uncircumcised Male

Situation:

1. shaved genital region 5 days prior to unprotected sex
    2. excessive shea butter treatment underneath foreskin 2 weeks prior to sex
    3. excessive alcohol during holiday season
    4. 4 bumps linearly aligned, 2 cm or so spacing, along shaft of penis day after unprotected sex. no clusters.
    5. 1 bump on penis head 2 days after unprotected sex
    6. no watery, or pus filled blisters, each shaft bump has scabbed over
    7. the bump on penis head isn't healing quickly due to foreskin retraction peeling scab
    8. no flu, no fever, no chills, no fatigue, no itching, no prodrome symptoms
    9. right groin lymph node swollen...same side of ob
    10. excessive urination with pain prior to, and burn after, urination*
    11. tough to pull foreskin over head
    12. swollen head, mostly around glands of 6 o'clock and 1 o'clock where urethra hole denotes 12 o'clock
    13. frequent vasocongestion (blue balls)
    14. itchy / swollen eyes
    15. slight smegma...never seen it in my life before...funky odor
    16. no blood, nor noticeable discharge in urine

*urination problem cleared up overnight after a liter of organic cranberry juice

i know most of you aren't dr's, and i know to see one. the appointment is set for later this week. i have no live cultures to be swabbed and i know it's too early for the blood test to be positive.

what do you think? does this scream classic 1st ob?
  2. Tiny

Tiny Newbie

Dude...you really spend a lot of time looking at your cock ;-)
    That being said every ones first outbreak is different... for me I got really bad flu symptoms and swollen lymph glands in my legs, as well as sciatic pain (stiff thigh) ect. Swollen gland doesn't always mean herpes though...it just means you have an "infection" it could be a scratch or stubbed toe even. Can you ask you partner whether they have herpes...that might give you a better idea of risk? Just remember it is more likely statistically that you don't have herpes than that you do. Only 1 in 4 have HSV 2 and even if they do have it it is less risky for a man to get it from a woman...so if they did have herpes I think the risk is around 5% per year if you are having sex 3-4 times a week. You are looking at a quite small risk I think--not that, that helps if you do have it...but for now console yourself that the chance is tiny.
  3. RealisticGal

RealisticGal Well-Known Member

Not only do I agree with VTiny, but also will say that this doesn't sound even remotely like a "classic" primary OB.

Get to a doc and have things looked at. Hopefully that will put your mind at ease, one way or the other.
  4. yahoo

yahoo Newbie

@VTiny

i asked her, over the phone, and she said no. however, her inflection didn't sound too convincing, nor was she concerned with me breaking the ice that i've got a problem going on. there was the classic response of her angelic lifestyle...yada yada yada. so she's either lying, unaware of her condition, or hasn't had a scare of "oh @#$%" severity. the timing of previous sexual activity along with tests, assuming no false neg, nearly rules out everyone but her. this is quite possibly me over analyzing from stressing the situation.

@VTiny and RealisticGal

thank you for the optimism. it's made me relax quite a bit. hopefully, i'll find out what's going on soon.