1. Hi there Guest :)

To use the full features of our Support Community, including searching, chatting and asking questions, please sign up for a free account on the right or log in.

The Underground Cure

Discussion in 'Herpes Treatment Zone' started by jt0547, Jan 8, 2013.

1. jt0547

jt0547 Newbie

I was wondering if anyone had heard of Bervin Jackson or Obasi Scott and a website that they're affiliated with called the Underground Cure?

Apparently the Underground cure is supposed to cure a person from the herpes virus through the use of oxygen??? and maybe some other natural supplements, I think.

I got a message from someone on this site directing me to this website and claiming that it was not a scam. The kit costs something like $500. I think I already know the answer to this, but just wondering if anyone has actually bought their products or found proof that they're scammers.
  2. Elle22

Elle22 Staff Member

Sorry to say, but as of now, there is no cure for herpes. So anyone peddling a cure is scamming you.
    You can keep an eye on our cure research forum to be up to date on current research though!
  3. Acesheart

Acesheart HC Support Provider

I agree there is no cure. I have had ghsv2 for 25 years and I'm married to a non h man, we also have a daughter. I can promise you if there was a cure available, the movie stars with money and herpes would be all over it! I have heard of several who used oxygen treatments for outbreaks, but certainly not a cure. Anyone who is asking for money for this cure is a scammer. If there was a cure they could pair up with these researchers and pharma and make millions. Please beware of these people. If someone messages you and ask for money or directs you to sites asking for money, feel free to report them, just forward their message to any Super Moderator or Moderator. Take care, Ace :)
  4. jt0547

jt0547 Newbie

Thanks for the responses guys!

My gut was telling me it was too good to be true but I just had to be 100% sure. I'm actually settling into this new lifestyle pretty well now and I don't let this thing define me as I once did. Just hit my 1 year anniversary :) I'm not holding my breath on a cure BUT if a real cure does come out I will be the first one in line :) :/

It's a shame people are out there playing off people's hopes and/or desperation for personal gain...
  5. jc957

jc957 Newbie

Well jt0547 I must say I'm proud and a little envious of you. I've had HSV2 for about 8 years now and it still mentally tortures me as much now as it did then. I don't have very many outbreaks but when I do all the guilt and shame just comes rushing back.

What's your best piece of advice to not let it rule or define you?

Thanks for any advice you can give me :D
  6. jt0547

jt0547 Newbie

I struggled a lot over the past year, at times I didn’t think I could go on and this diagnosis consumed my entire being.

After a lot of introspection, I determined that I didn’t have a strong foundation to begin with. Meaning I didn’t know who I truly was, I had never really been a friend to myself, I didn’t completely accept myself, and I wasn’t living a truly authentic life.

It’s so easy to let something define you when you haven’t first defined yourself!

I believe that when you really know who you are and make no apologies for it, the stigma of this disease won’t take root in your spirit like it once did. I started practicing authentic self love and gave the middle finger to the opinions and expectations of society and anyone who is narrow-minded enough to buy into this stigma - it has been very liberating.

You are so much more than a person with herpes. I think people perceive us as we perceive ourselves so if we lead with our strengths, we will be received positively (most of the time, at least :). In one year I have experienced understanding people and men that wanted to date me in spite of my diagnosis.

As for the shame … we have all (meaning people in general) taken a chance and had unprotected sex at some point, it is a fact of life. We just happen to be the unlucky ones that got a STD. I look at my diagnosis as personal but not shameful. I don’t blame myself, I was human and luck just was not on my side that night.

I still have moments where I ponder this diagnosis but I’m a work in progress and I thank God for getting me this far. I also take daily suppressive meds so that I don’t have to deal with outbreaks, although I get mild symptoms from time to time – so I totally get how that could bring back bad feelings for you. Meditating on these thoughts has worked for me. Good luck to you jc957.
  7. TheResistance

TheResistance Newbie

I believe its hydrogen peroxide treatment combine with some other techniques.
    They have lots of videos on youtube. just do a search for them. I don't believe its a cure. I also don't believe its worth 500 dollars. It may be helpful if combine with meds.
  8. Chrissylo

Chrissylo Newbie

u find answers within urself not a site... as far as Mr. Jackson is concerned I believe in his methods I watched him from the start he had herpes he's a real person and you can visit him or skype him.
  9. Chrissylo

Chrissylo Newbie

I will be doing his System this year look mr Bervin up on youtube
  10. Acesheart

Just my opinion, if there was a cure , these who have the Cure Remedies they would be billionaires, zillionaires. The stars with the big money would be the first to get this Cure. As many Pop Stars and Movie Stars would get it first, they have the money. The people with this Cure, heck they could sell it just to them and make a ton of money. I'm not saying don't have hope, or faith just don't spend tons of money on things that won't cure you, just empty your bank accounts. Take care. Truly, Ace :itllbeok:
  11. spcscooter

spcscooter Newbie

I totally understand skepticism and have been subject to it myself but to comment on Acesheartshineson1... If you think about it from an unbiased view, the reason there is no cure could be because of the all mighty dollar you have just talked about. The number of people who have it far out weighs the number of people who don't. That being said, the FDA is funded through contributions from pharm companies. Those pharm companies are the ones who are charging for treatment that doesn't cure but suppresses. If there was a cure that was made public and approved by the FDA there would be no reason for pharm companies to exist.

Think of it like this... If 8 AA Batteries can power a remote control car without gas, why can't larger batteries power a car without gas? If gas were deemed obsolete the number of jobs that would be lost could potentially be catastrophic to an already depleted economy and our government (which also profits from gas taxes) would lose revenue.

All this as an example is the reason behind why you don't believe in a "cure". The word cure alone can only be used if the FDA permits it in this country. For educational purposes I would recommend you read about oxygen/ozone therapy and its benefits for Magic Johnson. As far as why celebrities don't buy into the "cures" I have one question. What would happen if Kim Kardashian was found to be HSV2 positive and was found seeking treatment? I can guarantee she would end up being a D-list celeb. No celeb is going to risk that type of publicity. That is why celebrities are "perfect".

I hope you see this as an objective approach to statement. Honestly being in the military I have seen and witnessed things that would blow your mind and probably understand a bit better what our government hides from us on a daily basis.
  12. Acesheart

Magic Johnson isn't cured, he still has HIV. There is no need to read about the what if miracles and the cures for small price 100.00 . When there is a cure, I won't be first inline. I have acceptance and understand that my h is the least of my life's troubles. I'm sorry not many have lived with h like me, only two outbreaks ever, I don't suffer. I feel for my friends who do. I pray for them and relief for them. I'm happy, healthy and going to live my life without regrets and what ifs. I don't ask anyone to think my way. I feel it's a personal experience and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm happy. Be happy . Truly, Ace :)
  13. jax86

jax86 Active Member

Funny that this is your one and only post on this site... There's no way this is a scam. Now I'm really convinced. (Sarcasm) :-/
  14. AquaMan

AquaMan Member

Can we stop with this nonsense? If there was a cure for any of the many thousands of diseases there are, the pharm companies would rake in tremendous money. The reason that "cures" like peroxide, ozone or whatever don't become mainstream is because they do NOT work. It is people taking advantage of other desperate people looking for a cure, and selling BS products with the usual " There is a cure for everything, they just keep it from us" line. Silly at best.
  15. Acesheart

AquaMan, boy oh boy you took the words right off my tongue. We never hear of cures only "give me your money scams, trust me" . If I had a dollar for every member that said Ace look at this site, I would be.a rich bitch. Instead I research the links, even gotten viruses on phone from these sites, but my mobile security has derailed these attempts at giving me a trojan or virus.. I don't look for cures til Paris or Robin come forth and say hey I'm cured. Then maybe I'll investigate. If someone has no back ground information or info to back up claims, it's all bulocks. Or crap which.ever you prefer to use. Thank you Aqua I agree.with you. Hugs, Ace
  16. iQuicksilveri

iQuicksilveri Member

The McGiver cure : all you need is dental floss a paper clip and a potatoe
  17. AquaMan

AquaMan Member

I know, right!! I am actually selling this cure...it is unknown to EVERYONE because THEY are hiding it from us!!!

It sounds simple...but there are all sorts of levels of quality as far as floss, paper clips and taters. MINE are magical....grown right here in the magical lands of New England. I am only charging $699 for this. I am taking the hit on this though...because I care about you!

Ha!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  18. AquaMan

AquaMan Member

Yeah, the endless fake cure sites drive me nuts. One dead giveaway, which is almost comical once you get past the irritation, is the 300 mile webpages of ZERO substance.

I am all for people trying out alternative "cures" or therapies. You really never know if something simple could cure this....but PLEASE people, don't be taken in by BS claims. They can be seen a mile away.
  19. iQuicksilveri

iQuicksilveri Member

Hahhahahaha nice , new upgraded cure : you must climb to top of tallest mountain do 5 jumping jacks and sing home on the range
  20. Acesheart

Hahaha...Aqua and iQuick we ought to start a club. Backed by a 90 day money back, [B
    ] If you can find us [/B]guarantee, that would be ideal. I'm in :five: . I'd rather have h then be fooled by a fool. Hugs, Ace