1. To search, chat and ask questions, please join us (it's free) or log in.

Women?? HSV, HPV, Yeast Infections? Lysine...

Discussion in 'Herpes Treatment Zone' started by GulliverJ, Oct 2, 2010.

1. GulliverJ

GulliverJ Member

Hi,

Sorry for the confusing title but in a way all that is mentioned may be relevant and I'm hoping some feedback may get me, more importantly my girlfriend in the right direction.

Its been 9 months since we confirmed we both have HSV2 and believe I was the culprit. Nonetheless we have continued our relationship since. About 6 months ago her OBGYN diagnosed her and treated her for HPV and in her return trips say the cervical cancer cells are no longer present. For about the last 4-6 months or so, my girlfriends vaginal fluids have gone array. When clear, its still thick and kind of sticky and at other times its really thick and white.

Lately that thickness of her vaginal fluid has been turning clumpy even or with slight greenness in its color. She has been to 2-3 different OBGYN's 5 or 6 times over the last several months and each and every time they diagnose her with a Yeast Infection, give her some pills to take and to stick inside her and send her home. These have yet to make an impact.

I mention the lysine because she is taking 1000mg a day of it. Her body is handling is the HSV very well as she never gets any OB's or atleast that we know of. I do get them and we do have unprotected sex.

Does any of this sound familiar to you women on your experiences or solutions?

Thanks for reading and responding if you have an thoughts or suggestions.

J
  2. GntiNh

GntiNh Staff Member Super Moderator

You could both have thrush (obviously I'm not a doctor) but speaking from my own experiences I had a similar problem.

Many years ago I was plagued with thrush. I went backwards and forwards to the doctor and got tablets etc to treat it. I carried on having sex with my then husband during the brief days when the symptoms cleared, but then I would start to get the itching and discharge again.

It wasn't until my own doctor was not available and I had an appointment with another doctor, that he said that my husband should also get treatment for thrush as well. He explained that we could be passing backwards and forwards between us (my husband never showed any symptoms for thrush). So we both got treatment and the thrush disappeared.

I would go back to the doctor and get checked out.