1. Hi there Guest :)

To use the full features of our Support Community, including searching, chatting and asking questions, please sign up for a free account on the right or log in.

God will heal, here is your proof

Discussion in 'Keeping the Faith' started by Jesusislord, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Newbie

This message is for both Christians and non-believers, I belief that it will help and comfort both. God sent Jesus on this earth to deliver us from our sins and heal every sickness and disease! Everything necessary for you to be healed has already occurred when Jesus died on that cross for us, all we have to do is believe it and receive it.

The bible says that Jesus did miracles on this earth so that you would believe that he truly is the son of God. Well I’m here to tell you that Jesus is still alive today and so are his miracles. Shelley Lubben is living proof of these miracles. She contracted herpes in the adult entrainment industry and then later changed her life around and turned to God who healed her of not only herpes but drug addiction, alcohol addiction, painful memories, and sexual addiction. Here is her personal account of her life and how God healed her http://www.shelleylubben.com/index.php?truth=story

Just like most of you I was going through some real hard times dealing with herpes. Thankfully I knew that I always had God to fall back on for comfort and help. I had been praying that God would help me get through the pain, and sure enough I stumbled upon a Shelley Lubben on television talking about how God cured her of her herpes and all the emotional pain she went though during her time in the adult entrainment industry. Since then I’ve become very close with God and all the pain I was going through as a result of herpes (depression, shame, embarrassment, etc.) is now gone from my life and has been replaced with joy, happiness, and fulfillment. I am standing strong in the word of God and believing in Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed" that I will be healed of my herpes just like Shelley Lubben.

God will heal you to if you only let him. If you want to accept Jesus as your personal savior all you have to do is say this prayer out loud and believe in your heart that it is true "God I am willing to repent of my sins and receive Jesus as my Savior. I do believe he died for me and was raised again to give me new, spiritual life. Thank you, God, for saving me." If you have just prayed this I encourage you to build a relationship with God by finding a good bible based church, reading the bible daily, and praying daily.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  2. gsciar

gsciar Member

You won't be cured of herpes because of a relationship with God and if that's your reason for such a relationship you have your priorities severely screwed up.
  3. tothefuture

tothefuture No longer a member

I was waiting for the title of your book/video/dvd/at the end of the post!

Who am I to knock anyone's belief? I have the cutest dog in the world and am convinced she's going to live forever and no-one can tell me otherwise! But herpes being cured by God? I would have thought he'd have his hands full sorting out wars/famine/child abuse etc to bother about herpes..... :rolleyes:
  4. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Newbie

Gsciar, you can say that God won't heal mine or your herpes all you want, its not going to hurt my faith at all. Shelley Lubben is living proof that God can and will heal our herpes, just click on the link and read her "personal story" section, it clearly explains how God healed her of her herpes. God wants to and will heal us too, all we have to do is believe. And your claim that it's wrong to turn to God for help and healing, you couldn't be more wrong. God loves us and he doesn't want us to be in any pain or suffering, that is why he sent his son to this earth to die on the cross(and was resurrected) for us so that we don't have to live with diseases and sicknesses. And secondly there is no such thing as a wrong time or reason to come to Christ, for when you do the bible says that Lord and his angels will rejoice. I am praying for you and I have faith that you will come to God and receive his love and healing. Best and luck to ya and God bless.

tothefuture, i'm happy to tell you that when Jesus died on the cross for our sins and to heal us from all sickness and diseases, not just life threatening ones. That means that nothing is too small (ex. sore throat) or too big (ex. liver cancer) for God to heal. God is in no way to busy to take care of each one of us. The bible says that Jesus healed all the sick who believed he never turned anyone away who believed in him, regardless of what kind of sickness or disease they had. The truth is God is stopping wars(ex. Arab-Israeli 6 day war), ending famine (ex. Christian Children's Fund), healing child abuse victims (ex. Joyce Meyer), and healing herpes (ex. Shelley Lubben)! tothefuture I know that it doesn't specifically say on Shelley Lubben's website exactly how God healed her, but I have good news for you. There is a lady named Dodie Osteen, who was married to the pastor of one largest churches in the U.S.(Lakewood Church in Houston), however in 1981 she was diagnosed with liver cancer(one of the worst cancers you can get). She stood strong in the word and believed his word was true and because of this God miraculously healed her and saved her life. Last week I had the privilege of briefly meeting her at Lakewood Church. Meeting someone who was cured of a cancer, that's virtually incurable unless caught in the early stages, was an inspiration for me to be cured of herpes which is virtually incurable. That alone was proof that God not only exists but also heals the sick. Dodie Osteen wrote very very good book that details the process of faith and the exact healing scriptures she used to allow God to heal her. The book is called "Healed of Cancer" by Dodie Osteen(here's a link to a website where you can buy it). I hope that this information has been helpful for you. I'll be praying for ya tothefuture and your dog as well.

P.S. Thanks tothefuture for not knocking on my beliefs, I was expecting to get mostly responses of hated and hostility and your response was very kind and encouraging.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  5. gsciar

gsciar Member

Listen, I grew up in the church so I'm no stranger to what the bible says. Also, I'm not knocking your faith. I'm merely saying that by putting so much confidence that God will heal you could be setting yourself up to be angry at God when the virus never leaves your body. It's not how close you are to God which determines if you get healed it's whether or not it's in his plan for you. In terms of healing that Jesus did, that was a different animal because he was actually a person and could set an example for people. By performing miracles on people that believed it was supposed to show the way for non-believers. Maybe I'll check out that story later but all I'm trying to say is to not be misguided and saying things like, "God will cure your herpes if you believe!" is setting up non-believers for a false reason to believe which starts a fragile basis for a relationship with God which will be severely fractured as time goes on and they still have herpes.
  6. karmic debt

karmic debt Newbie

i hope 1 day he will help, ill keep askin nicley
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  7. karmic debt

karmic debt Newbie

sorry sorry sorry
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  8. Support1

Support1 Active Member

To Karmic Debt,

After reading everyone's post including yours, I really feel sorry for you. At the very least, we should be adult enough to respect individual viewpoints. If you do not believe in God, that is your choice, just as it is JesusIsLord's choice to spread the word about God. If you do not like what this person is saying, then just do not reply. I feel that silence is golden and by you responding in the manner in which you did, it makes us think that you were affected by the word of God and one day you will believe and think more positively about life and the issues that you are enduring.

I know that if it was not for God, I would have lost my mind on several occassions regarding negative things that have happened in my life including this virus. Did you ever think that you contracted this virus for a reason? Maybe God placed this in your life for you to develop faith as well as have a personal connection to something like this, so you can help others cope with the virus. No, I do not want to have this virus, however, I am using it as a platform to educate others so they will not contract it and help those who do have it and are struggling with it.

I am not saying that you have to believe or agree, however, please do not disrespect someone else's beliefs. Just remember, if you cannot say something positive, then do not say anything at all.
  9. tothefuture

Hi

I'm going to try and make this the last post I'll send in response to posts about religion - I think they are beginning to get out of hand and if I wanted to debate religion I'd go to a differernt site.

To Supprot1; I thought the post by Karmit Debt was a bit over the top, however, he/she (can't remember now) is obviously going through a very difficult time - most of us are, and what some people do not need are lectures about god. I realsie that people who have 'found god' believe they should 'spread the word' which is fair enough. But when they do, they should take responses like KD's on the chin. You're right that if we don't like a post then we don't need to respond - which was your advice to KD. You didn't like KD's response and what did YOU do? Oh yes, you responded - see how it works??!!

You say to KD; "Maybe God placed this in your life for you to develop faith as well as have a personal connection to something like this, so you can help others cope with the virus". Well honestly, this may be YOUR opinion, but brace yourself for another critical post from KD I would imagine. Do you honestly think that's a helpful thing to say to someone. Use your common sense.

Anyway, let's all post different values and thoughts on this, but let's stop assuming we know what's best for others.
  10. tothefuture

Wll I lasted all of 10 mins before sending this next post! I've just been into my PMs and I've received one from Paxman, the gist of which was telling me I need to find god.

But it's proving my point. Why send it? I didn't ask for it. I don't need it. I've already had the misfortune of reading the exact same post before - on main forum. I think this way of 'I know what's best for you' is irritating to say the least. I'm not actually an atheist - not really sure what I am - but in anycase that's my business and I wouldn't be so rude as to push my views on to anyone else. Ranting over.........
  11. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Newbie

To gsciar: You say you know the bible and you say it’s wrong to tell others that Jesus will heal them if they believe, Mark 16:17-18 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name . . . they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." I don’t mean to offend you, but it’s not wrong of me to tell people a verse from the bible, its wrong of you to not believe in it. I am not putting confidence in God healing me; I’m putting my belief and faith into God healing me.

I can back everything I have said by the word of God. You say that it’s wrong to tell others that God will heal them if they believe, then back it up by a scripture, only then will I believe you. Luke 8:22-25 tells the story of Jesus sleeping on a boat when a fierce storm developed. Jesus’ disciples feared for their lives and woke up Jesus. Jesus then told the storm to stop and it obeyed. Jesus then asked his disciples “where is your faith?” If you were in the disciple’s shoes, would you have been in panic and fear or would you have been in faith?

When I said “develop a close relationship with God” I was implying that you follow his ways (not sinning), know his word, are led by and are filled with the Holy Spirit etc., because these are the things necessary to be close with him. I should have made that clear when I said it in my early post, sorry about that.
  12. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Newbie

To Karmic: I understand that you are going through tough and hard times and for that I am very sorry. I started this thread because God wants to help you through the hard times and heal you. God can and will heal you, take me for example

I’ve had herpes for three years now, for the first two years and nine months I went through horrible emotional pain from it, just like we all have. About 5 months ago my herpes spread to my lip, and that emotional pain and agony multiplied by 100. I hoped with all my heart that I would die; I literally was hoping that I would develop some kind of life threatening cancer and it would kill me. However, in my most desperate time of despair and agony I went to bible.com to see what it said about suicide. On this website it had a prayer for me to pray if I was contemplating suicide. I read that prayer out loud, and I can’t explain the peace, comfort, and peace that I felt when I prayed that. For the first time since the herpes spread to my lip, I had joy in my life. As I grew closer to God and started learning the Bible this joy only grew more and more. Since then no matter how bad of a outbreak and however long the outbreak last, it doesn't get in the way of my happyness.

I’ll be honest with you; right now I am having an outbreak on the right side of my lip. If I didn’t have God in my life right now, I would be devastated and depressed about it. However, God is in my life and I have a positive outlook on it and am in a great mood. I am trusting that God will take care of it and I hand over into God’s hands to take care of.

About the rest of the stuff you said…

Your right God did create us in his image. Adam and Eve were not born into a world without death, disease, drugs, terrorism, pedophiles, murderers, rapists, etc. Adam brought these things into our world by eating the forbidden apple. Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. Death, disease, drugs, murder, etc. are not God’s doing, it’s the devil doing and was brought into our lives by Adam eating that apple.

Your right God did give us choice, we have the choice live with him for eternity in heaven or to live with the devil for eternity in hell. If we want to live with him for eternity in heaven all we have to do is accept Jesus as our lord and Savior by saying this prayer out loud – “God I am willing to repent of my sins and receive Jesus as my Savior. I do believe he died for me and was raised again to give me new, spiritual life. Thank you, God, for saving me.” On the other hand if you don’t accept Jesus then unfortunately you’ll be living in hell when you die. PLEASE MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION.

You say that you hate God, well God loves you and trust me if you got to know him you would love him back.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  13. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Newbie

To tothefuture: If you went to the doctor for a yearly check up and while running test’s on you he discovered that you had cancer. That doctor would “push his views” on you that you have the cancer and when he tells you this you say that you want evidence. Then the doctor comes gives you an X-ray with cancer on it. Now you have two choices, you can deny the evidence and it will kill you, or you can get treatment for it and it will save your life.

Well I’m here to “push my views” on you that without accepting Jesus you will go to Hell when you die and you will have no chance of being healed by your herpes. You ask for proof of this and I give you Benny Hinn.com, ShelleyLubben.com, Dodie Osteen JesusHealsMi.com, all of these people have been healed by Jesus. So now I present you with your two choices accept this evidence and save your soul or deny this evidence and spend eternity in hell.

I know what I just said can be offensive, but the truth hurts. The only way I will apologize is if you can disprove my evidence that I put before you.

If you accepted the evidence then all you have to do to accept Jesus is say this simple prayer out loud – “God I am willing to repent of my sins and receive Jesus as my Savior. I do believe he died for me and was raised again to give me new, spiritual life. Thank you, God, for saving me.” If you have just prayed this prayer I want to encourage you start regularly attend a good bible based church, read the bible everyday, and pray everyday. This website will help you out in doing this - namb.com

Note: If all of this evidence is not enough for you, I will gladly post more people who have received miracles of healing from Jesus.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  14. paxton

paxton Newbie

Amen!!

I had cold sore for 30 years and now zero.

I use to get them all the time. It use to be a daily concern. I always use to keep Valtrex on me. But now Valtrex is history for me.

No more cold sores for me.

God Bless,
    Paxton
  15. Support1

Support1 Active Member

To: tothefuture,

You act like I do not have the virus. I do not know how you are Karmic Debt's virus has affected you all, but I have to say that I am just as hurt, disappointed, upset, angry, sad, depressed, shameful, embarrased, and any other descriptive word that I can use to explain how I am feeling about contracting this virus. I do not know about you all, but my virus had me in so much pain until I could not walk. My head hurt so bad I thought it was going to burst. My hip was in so much pain, I thought it was going to lock up on me. My vagina was hurting so bad, I did not want to use the restroom at all. So as you can see, I felt just as bad, sad, depressed, or any other feelings that someone could have in regards to the virus. I am going through the same thing that you all are going through. However, I have taken the approach to being positive about it because first of all if I soak in pitty and stress myself out, then the virus may reoccur and second, it is really nothing that I can do about contracting this virus at this point, so I just have to deal with it. I believe there is a positive in every negative. That is what I believe and I will continue to believe that. If I do not believe that, then I would probably die of a stroke because of all the stress that I would cause myself in being negative.

I want you to know that I am just as upset about this virus as anyone on this forum. I just found out that I had the virus a little over a month ago, so it is still very new to me as well. I too did not logon to discuss God or anything else but this virus. All I feel is that we should respect each other, support each other, and be as positive as we can in order to deal with this very ugly virus. I thank you for your opinion and I respect your viewpoint. There is no love loss on my part.

Also I would like to say that I did use my common sense and I have already helped several people since I have been diagnosed. I took my pain, anger, and sadness and used it for good. Since, I have a very, very, very up close and personal connection to this virus, I was able to help individuals deal with issues relating to it. So, my common sense worked out very well for the good of others. Maybe my comments were taken out of context, however, all I am saying is that everyone on this forum including myself are dealing with this virus and most of us are dealing with it in our own manner. But I must say that at some point in our lives, we all dealt with the sadness and anger of contracting this virus. I feel if those of us who were able to find a way in which we could become happy again and live our lives as productive as possible with this virus, we should help others who are struggling with the fact that they have it.

I will apologize to Karmic Debt as well as you if you all were offended by my statements and I hope that Karmic Debt can find some peace in this situation. As I have experienced, once I began to accept the virus, I felt somewhat better. I have my good days and my not so good days, just like any other day that I had before I contracted the virus. I wish you all the best!

Remember, I just contracted this virus a little over a month ago and I am still dealing with the reality. I am hurting just like everyone else, however, I have taken that hurt and used it for the good. :)
  16. tothefuture

Jesusislord - you equate yourself with a medical doctor, you are grandiose beyond belief.

As for asserting that, should I refute the evidence that there are people who have had herpes and who are now cured of the virus by jesus, then I will go to hell - sod off. And that is putting it very very poitely - trying hard not to get deleted by the Admin people! How dare you say such a thing.

If I do go to hell, given your bombastic and 'up your own arse attitude', I'm sure we can continue this debate when I meet you there.

I bet you're such an interesting person to be stuck in a lift with......zzzzzzzzzzz
  17. karmic debt

karmic debt Newbie

to support1.......

im happy for u that u are dealing with it so well, bearing in mind uve only had it 4 a month... give it time pour soul. rejection may just throw u off the edge . i dont have a partner, and i dont have kids( the only thing my life was worth living 4, i crave for the unconditional love of a child. maybe ur parents loved u, mine didnt)

u should respect my views then, that god ofends me, and i didnt want 2 b verbally abused with god talk.

god is good for 1 thing..... to help us all live in denial

to jesusislord...

i didnt have the choice between heaven and hell. i weas dumped in hell from the moment i took my 1st breath. i was practically an orphan, grew up in poverty, was abused, every women i got attached to cheated on me for a guy that had a bigger cock or could last a bit longer than a couple mins in bed, i managed to set up my own business and had over 20thousand pound invested in it only for a limited company to swallow my money and go bankrupt leaving me with nothing. and now im stuck with this herpes.
    i WAS probably one of the nicest people ud ever meet .
    i AM one of the most bitter people ud ever meet now

i think hell will b a much nicer place than earth is

the more u go on about god, the more u wind me up. ur god is laughing at u mate. u have become a slave to society who is so brainwashed by fantasy novel called the bible

i feel for u fellow citizen, but u really r gettin me angry with all this god talk

dont get me wrong..... ive tried to talkin to god many times in my life, but he didnt listen. its about time u made urself aware of wots goin on around u

churches and religions are money making organizations,

and so are pharacutical comanys that made this desease. id rather pay my life savings on the cure than pennys on a temporary fix. but i dont have any life savings, it was all taken away from me. at this present moent in time, i cant even afford a packet of cigarettes, let alone a remedy

again...... SCREW UR GOD

im sorry to offend any religios people.... but if u wanna talk about god.....fuck off and do it in a religious forum, not a herpes one

religion and herpes have nothing to do with each other.

i came here for support, not 2 b insulted
  18. karmic debt

karmic debt Newbie

to the admins......

i think this keeping the faith forum should be removed. i think tothefuture agrees with me and id like to thank him 4 understanding

maybe start a new forum called......living in denial
  19. Support1

Support1 Active Member

To Karmic Debt,

I have already been rejected and judged and I did not logon here to preach to you about God. I only said that we all must respect each other's views. However, since you are so negative about everyone else, let me be negative for a moment. It is very, very, very apparent that you have some unresolved issues that stretch far beyond herpes. As for believing, it does not mean that you have to belong to a church or organization which requires you to give a bunch of money. Furthermore, just start by being a little positive. I am sorry that you have experienced a hard life, but just try and find something that is positive in your life. However, if you really feel that your life is so bad and you believe that hell is better than earth, then why don't you go to it? That was just a thought!
  20. Support1

Support1 Active Member

To Karmic Debt,

I have already been rejected and judged and I did not logon here to preach to you about God. I only said that we all must respect each other's views. However, since you are so negative about everyone else, let me be negative for a moment. It is very, very, very apparent that you have some unresolved issues that stretch far beyond herpes. As for believing, it does not mean that you have to belong to a church or organization which requires you to give a bunch of money. Furthermore, just start by being a little positive. I am sorry that you have experienced a hard life, but just try and find something that is positive in your life. However, if you really feel that your life is so bad and you believe that hell is better than earth, then why don't you go to it? That was just a thought! I am so glad that I have acquired the skill of being strong and surviving adversity in my life.