1. To search, chat and ask questions, please join us (it's free) or log in.

Itching After Outbreak?

Discussion in 'About My Outbreaks' started by tryingtostaycalm, Nov 3, 2008.

1. tryingtostaycalm

tryingtostaycalm Newbie

Hi. I just got diagnosed last week, and thankfully the initial outbreak has subsided, in that the sores have healed I think cause its no longer burning, I can pee with no problem, and it is no longer painful. However, I still have an itchy feeling inside the Va-j-j that is driving me nuts, and the bottom of my butt is extra itchy and I seem to be itchier on my legs too. I am wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else after the pain of their outbreak has subsided..all the itching? Is it still considered part of the outbreak?

Thanks!
  2. Sadbb

Sadbb Active Member

ya that happens to me too.. i guess if you are itchy inside the va-j.... then.. you have yeast infection too??? that's what happened to me... so I used the over-the counter cream that cure yeast infection .. it helps alot .. at least i can sleep well without too itchy. With the area that is not near or inside VJ.... I use those anti-bacteria with aloe gel, it is a little bit painful for a few sec but it won't itch for the whole night.