1. To search, chat and ask questions, please join us (it's free) or log in.

muslims with herpes

Discussion in 'All Faiths' started by safiya, Jul 16, 2010.

1. safiya

safiya Newbie

I know there are other muslims out there and perhaps even on this site...just looking. I personally was very afraid to come on here to expose the fact that I have herpes. The fact is, that this virus is not biased. It can affect everyone, no matter race, culture, faith or sex. I am not only wanting to talk with muslims, but I just want to talk to at least one who can be strong enough to reply to me so we can talk about what it is like to be muslim and have this illness. I am open to conversation with others ofcourse. take care everyone. ;)
    Acesheart likes this.
  2. dawud

dawud Newbie

Assalamu alaikum

I hope you are doing well.
  3. seeking jannah

seeking jannah Newbie

hi I'm new to this site. I'm a Muslim living with this condition for a long time now and I'm so glad I've finally stumbled across this forum! I'm hoping to find other Muslims in the same situation as me as it seems that a lot of brothers and sisters are reluctant to speak about this taboo condition!
  4. zena

zena No longer a member

Assalamu alaikum

Welcome :)
  5. safiya

safiya Newbie

lol..i like your quote...and i agree..nice to meet you. zena
  6. safiya

safiya Newbie

Salam, and hello everyone.

I am just checking in to see how everyone is doing these days. I personally have had a rough week, but I am slowly coming through it. I hope all of you are well. Take care.;)
  7. black

black Banned

What is your ethnicity if dont mind sharing
  8. zena

zena No longer a member

Why thank you lol it fits me to a T and nice to meet you too and anyone else here :) lmao

Hope to see you hre again.... and more Muslims here

Allah Hafiz
  9. princesszelda

princesszelda Newbie

hi! im not a muslim but i was going 2 change from a christian 2 a muslim bcuz i found someone special. he is a muslim. i told him bout it yesterday and he said he is here 4 me. still checking 2 c if he wod run away from me. but his religion has instill great values in him. im scared. wondering if i wod evr have a normal relationship wit him, an if he doesnt want 2 c me again, a relationship wit anyone. i havent seen any sign of an outbreak as yet. im glad dat i found a site where i cod see u guys so positive bout the situation. cod u give me some advice. cause im kinda freaking out evrytime i tink about it.
  10. zena

zena No longer a member

Man i want to cry! im the opposite here is here for me support only but not in what id wanted and yes he wanted, now he was keen before lol.... till i told him...shite happens lmao what advice you want?
  11. princesszelda

princesszelda Newbie

saw yuh email! i need advice on hw i shod take dis ! im really depress! hw can i have a normal life? hw can i b myself knowing dat i have dis? hw is my muslim boyfriend gonna look at me? wat if he leaves? i love him 2 much.
  12. black

black Banned

its your call and I'm not sticking my nose in your business. Its funny how people give up their salvation after flesh. I hope you read between the lines
  13. princesszelda

princesszelda Newbie

saw yuh email! i need advice on hw i shod take dis ! im really depress! hw can i have a normal life? hw can i b myself knowing dat i have dis? hw is my muslim boyfriend gonna look at me? wat if he leaves? i love him 2 much.
  14. princesszelda

princesszelda Newbie

he knows i have it . he said he wod b here 4 me but wat if he runs away? im not 2 smart so plz dont give me stuff 2 read between d lines. lol! im a simple girl!
  15. black

black Banned

Listen missy by compromising your faith and doing flip flop not gonna do any justice if you not strong in your faith and leaves Christ to please some muslim not gonna heal either. That man that you wanna be with why dont he tell you this hey i will turn to christanity to be with you and I will accept you on any term and condition but guess what he not gonna do that cuz he want you to bend his way and thats not ture love. But Jesus accept you in any condition all you have to do believe in him. Jesus said you deny me in front of men I will deny you in front of my father and you dont want that. we are temporary here in this world not here to stay for ever be thanks full that you dont have aids or cancer. I wish i was in person with you miss so I can calm your brain i know you are worried and looking for a shoulder to lean on trust me you will be just fine our father in heaven knows everything your condition is not hidden from him just be strong in faith and instead of leaning on some man shoulder lean on christ. I'm not some christian extremist i had some real life time experience where no man can rescue me but my heavenly father. Dont settle for less God already had sent his agent who are working to cure this disease hang in there you not gonna die and remember faith is must if you weak in your faith you can not accomplish anything. feel free to email me i will talk to you aslong as you like. sickness,disease, suffering is the test in this time that will be history soon nothing here to stay. blessing
  16. princesszelda

princesszelda Newbie

tanks

:wavey:tanks alot!he is a muslim and is married. he wants me and him 2 b friends and im good wit dat. his wife tinks he wants 2 take a second wife but if its tru, she wants a divorce. i dont want 2 b d reason. after all dis took place i found out bout d herpes an i told him an he says dat ntn has changed between us. he is a good man but god has given me signs 2 not get involve wit him and im not going 2. i believe in our creator and dat d almighty wil send someone 4 me eventually. but its jus so hard to swallow rite nw. im not a wild child. i am pretty unlucky 2 have gotten dis. i guess i have 2 pay 4 my sins.
  17. black

black Banned

Miss fire and water cant live together if he is upsetting his wife just to be your friend that man is no good. once you are married your wife come before any family and friend and especially a female friend come on now use your logic if he gonna leave his wife so what make you think he cant leaves you I'm sure you are a simple girl like you said but not dum. And I will dispute your faith here I dont think you believes in creator which is our father who sits in heaven. I also wanna ask you this that the guy you wanna be with is putting you secondary to his allah and mohammad so how come you put him first before your creator ?
  18. princesszelda

princesszelda Newbie

lol!he nt leaving his wife! she wod leave him! she dont like us speaking 2 one anodr! she hated me from d beginning! wateva problem she has wit him had left him heartbroken . i was der 2 help him cheer up by being a friend and he was going 2 run away from her. i was neva d problem . she hates hw we connect. ki am nt getttin invovle wit him. but i love him. an he loves me to. we both hav been unhappy 4 yrs an we found great happiness in being on anodr friend . so why cant we remain friends? is dat wrong?
  19. zena

zena No longer a member

10/10 Allah comes before man or woman first he will sort you out after that love Allah first and he will give you it back twice fold. :)
  20. black

black Banned

Are you trying to dispute my post or complementing it ?. Your statement above is vague,I'm having a bit difficulty to comprehend you.