1. To search, chat and ask questions, please join us (it's free) or log in.

NAET & hsv2... Energy stimulation possible cure?

Discussion in 'Herpes Treatment Zone' started by speaktru, Feb 8, 2009.

1. speaktru

speaktru Active Member

Has anyone ever tried NAET to get rid of HSV2 or HSV1. i came in contact with a doctor that claims he has had many patients who have done this treatment and it has been successful, they have not had any symptoms or outbreaks after the treatment. he claims using the NAET technique it flushes the virus out of the system...its a combination b/w the brain stimulation and energy or something along those lines.... has anyone ever heard of this? my mother has seen him for allergies and has proven to be successful. Every time she has gone to see him the office has been packed...many ppl are going to him for various reasons...my mother mentioned my condition to him and he sounded confident that he can "cure" me. he said he has done it before.... i am skeptical and i'm wondering if anyone has tried it or has heard of this technique. thanks.