1. To search, chat and ask questions, please join us (it's free) or log in.

I have a few questions about eye herpes and Nose.

Discussion in 'Herpes Symptoms' started by showdown1215, Mar 13, 2011.

1. showdown1215

showdown1215 Newbie

so i am positive for hsv2 last year,I have been getting little blisters inside my nostrils,and if a really bad obs coming on my nose will turn really red like rudolph before its going to blister,those ones happen outside the nose,i do have some acne i thought it could just be a pimple but watching closely an waiting i can almost determine some how iv passed it to my nose as well??any help thoughts questions can be answered for me??im trying to some how tell myself this couldnt have got to my eye as well because it just started within a week but my eyes were the most itchy things ever then it became bloodshot red and outside the bottom eye lid some how is coming out a pimple maybe but i think it mite be a herpes blister its like touching the eye and as well outside of the eye??????any help
  2. JBnATL

JBnATL Staff Member Super Moderator

You need to go see your doctor. Don't rely on strangers you meet online to diagnose you.

Genital herpes cannot spread on it's own to other parts of your body. What you are experiencing in your nose and eyes is probably not herpes, but go get a doctor to look at it.

A lot of newbies get the feeling that every little ache or pain or sore no matter where on their bodies is herpes. They come on line and read the worst cases and imagine they are too going through that.

Go see your doctor!

JB
  3. Jewel

Jewel No longer a member

Need to see a skin doctor. Could it be rosacea? You could get ocular rosacea too. Not sure. Just an idea.
  4. showdown1215

showdown1215 Newbie

i dont have any medical or benefits it will cost a fortune just to find out a simple answer either or i still have to live with or put me on antivirals i cant afford full price,thats why i came for a question just for others input and thoughts or relativly,not too fully rely on what people have to say but i do understand jb that the only one who can tell me the fully correct answer on my condition would be a liscensed doctor.
    sounds good ill look into seeing if this stays persistant with obs then maybe decide to go in.